Cabinet painting common mistakes
Learn about Cabinet Painting common mistakes. Or you can leave this job to true professionals.
Painting your kitchen cabinets helps your kitchen have a brand-new look. When you do it yourself, it can be an affordable but time-consuming project.
Here’s what not to do the next time you paint your kitchen cabinets.
Common mistakes of cabinet painting
- Not Removing the Doors
- Skipping the Proper Prep Work
- Failing to Label the Hardware and Doors
- Applying Thick Layers of Paint
- Not Using Primer
- Using the Wrong Paint Finish
- Not Letting the Cabinets Dry for Long Enough
Try to avoid some of the common mistakes. Even better, you can leave this job to true professionals. Call us for a free estimate